Saturday 24 May 2014

CHRISTIAN RESOURCES EXHIBITION INTERNATIONAL, SANDOWN PARK, 2014


I thought I'd be writing about Paul Kerensa, Tony Campolo, RT Kendall or even Stephen Baldwin, but I'm not.
I thought I might be writing about being a one-man-crew for video and stills shooting, but no ......

I thought that instead, I'd tell you a little about Love Beyond

I'm no fan of musicals, but the vocalists I met, Tabitha Webb and J Marie Cooper, were so compelling, powerful and so human, that I needed to say something.
From their website:"Love Beyond brings to the stage a unique presentation of the greatest love story ever told – a powerful production that unfolds the epic story of the Bible as never before, and features many West End actors and musicians".
I actually can't convey what I felt, watching these people. I think I'll post a few pictures, and in a week or so, I'll post video, too.







Many thanks to Love Beyond's executive producer for all his assistance and agreeing to let me post images and video.
Here are a few more of major names from the CRE exhibition.