Friday 14 March 2014

A few March comments, including Paul Kerensa news and CRE moving on.

Hi folks!

I know there are some people out there reading this, and some may want me to post other material. I often post quick how-to's and photography info in printed mags, but rarely here. Maybe you'd like to see some? Please let me know.

On a different subject, I'm excited to be interviewing several people of some note at the Christian Resource Exhibition in May (2014). One is Paul Kerensa, a great guy I first met a few months ago. If you don't know of Paul, or think that a "Christian" comedian won't interest you, be warned. You could well be wrong!!!

Did you know that the Christian Resources Exhibition people were moving the international show, (the May show), from Sandown Racecourse to central London in 2015? It's true!  Also, this years Sandown show, (in May), is the 30th anniversary of CRE. It's going to be BIG.
Hope we just might meet there.

Laurence, 14th March 2014.