Monday 22 August 2011

Fun, frustration and finance.

Photography isn't usually a terribly physical job, is it?

You know, it's been 10 days since I posted anywhere. The reason is a huge job which I can't show you. Every item was copyright / Trademarked by the big boys, so I can't actually display anything.
I worked, camera in hand, for a straight 11 hours, followed by a short sleep and another 9 hours, then immediately went to editing. Was I knackered?  Yes.
I must say though how much I enjoyed the shoot. Do you know, I shot Dragons, racing cars, bottles, lighthouses, chocolate bars, lenticulars, mirrors, dogs, .... everything!
It pays the bills you know, and almost qualifies as "glamorous."

By the way.... Worcester Chamber of Commerce Expo. Sept 6th at Worcester Warriors... See you there?